Wednesday 19 June 2013

Be Bold, Be Bright

Apparently it's not just me who's bumming brights right now, Zara has got a smorgasbord of amazing matchy-matchy summer colours all over the shop (both literal and idiomatic meanings apply) with some bangin' blazer and trouser combos that I drooled over this afternoon. If only I had a garden party or some other champagne socialite event where I could showcase one in all its glory.. although I'm sure I could cope with a few sideways glances down the pub if such an event doesn't crop up.

I'm going to flip through my diary and see if there's anything I can use as complete and unequivocal justification for purchasing one of these excellent ensembles, but in the meantime, here are two creations I've made just to torture myself..
  
Innabit xo

No comments:

Post a Comment